Fishman SA330x Amp System
Fishman SA330x Amp System
The Fishman SA330x Performance Amplifier System is a true professional’s amplifier. We have used this amp in our show booths because we are completely confident in the quality of the tone it produces. Everyone who goes on-the-road for Rees can attest that the SA330x helps our harps sound like our harps…only louder which is, after all, the whole point! The SA330x features two inputs on the front with individual 3-band EQ, one for your harp and the other for vocals or for another instrument. The back of the amp has an additional complement of inputs and outputs to make set-up a breeze. A tripod stand and a padded carrying sleeve is included and a deluxe bag with wheels is available as an option.
Unlike many other similar-looking systems, the SA330x is built around a uniquely configured 2-way speaker system that delivers all the sweetness and definition of a great studio monitor. Just as importantly, the Fishman Modified Line Array fills the room with sound that can be heard cleanly and clearly in the back row, without “blowing away” your audience in the front. This amp is ready for the road and is ruggedly built and with plenty of power.
For more details and specifications, click the “Additional Info” tab.
Unfortunately, we can only ship this item within the United States.
Fishman SA330x Performance System features:
- 330 Watts – More than enough power for small and medium sized venues.
- Wide dispersion modified line array – Creates a wide, deep sound field for clear audio anywhere in the room
- Full-range audio source handling.
- Subwoofer output – Dedicated output optimizes system voicing.
- Modern industrial design – Strong, lightweight, good looking and easy to set up. Appropriate for all kinds of situations.
- Tripod stand and Padded carrying sleeve included.
- Dimensions: 41.4" H x 5.5" W x 6.7" D (1052mm x 140mm x 170mm)
- Weight: 27.5 lbs (12.47 kg) including stand and padded carrying sleeve
- SA330x: 19.8 lbs (8.98 kg)
- Stand: 6.7 lbs (3.04 kg)
- Carrying Bag: 1 lb (0.45 kg)
- Power: 330 watts, bi-amped
- Drivers: Six 4" (10.16 cm) mid-woofers, patented dual gap, high excursion design, neodymium magnets. One 1" (2.54 cm) soft dome tweeter with Level control
- SPL: can give you an impressive 113dB SPL @ 1 meter
- 2-way system with 6 x 4" woofers and 1 x 1" dome tweeter driven by 330 watts
- Capable of an impressive 113dB SPL at 1m
- Built-in reverb effects (which you should not use for your harp but can be great for other instrument or for your voice)
- 2 mic/instrument channels with XLR/TRS combo inputs
- 3-band EQ and phantom power available on each input channel
- High-quality Fishman preamps for detailed, low-noise sound
- Balanced XLR DI outputs for input channels and main mix
- Footswitch input for controlling Channel Mute and Reverb Mute (footswitch not included)
- Phase and Notch filters help prevent feedback
- Aux Stereo Input makes it easy to connect a music player for set breaks